Sunday, June 11, 2017

Praying for the Bereaved Families of the Victims of the Resorts World Manila Tragedy

It is a lesson and an eye-opener for all of us.

In truth, I say this: I love Newport City and I still believe it is a 'dreamy' place to live in. But I have never been a supporter of gambling. It has dire consequences for those who cannot control themselves, as the incident last week has shown us. I only enjoy being at Resorts World Manila because of the theatre, the mall, and the ambience at Maxims Hotel which was sadly damaged by the fire.

I wish RWM learns its lessons, too. Repair lapses in security. Stricter policies for gamers. Psychological evaluation, even!

Relieved that the tumult did not reach the serene Megaworld communities around it.
Love to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment